Current user rating: 87/100 (207 votes)
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Suk-Go (Ryoo Seung-Bum) is a brilliant mathematician. His life though is largely empty. Hwa-Sun (Lee Yo-Won) is an attractive young woman on the run from her past. She lives next door to Suk-Go.
One evening, Hwa-Sun's former boyfriend surprises her at her apartment. Hwa-Sun fled her small hometown to get away from her violent ex-boyfriend. Her boyfriend is there to get revenge. He proceeds to beat her violently. Meanwhile, Suk-Go sits alone in his apartment. He hears clearly the violent struggle taking place next door. Finally, Suk-Go decides to knock on his neighbor's door.
Soon, Suk-Go devises an intricate plan to cover up a crime. Hwa-Sun begins to have doubts about Suk-Go and wonders if he is yet another pyscho. Suk-Go has secrets as well.
- Movie is based on mystery writer Keigo Higashino's 2005 novel "Yogisha X no Kenshin" ("The Devotion of Suspect X")
- Early working Korean title was "Wonjeonhan Sarang" (literally "Perfect Love"), then changed to Yonguija X (literally "Suspect X").
- Filming began December 10, 2011 and finished April 10, 2012. A party was held on April 10th at a restaurant in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, Seoul to celebrate the completion of the movie. The party also celebrated lead actress Lee Yo-Won's birthday which was on April 9th.
- Related titles:
- Galileo (Fuji TV / 2007)
- Galileo: Episode Zero (Fuji TV / 2008)
- Suspect X | Yogisha X no kenshin (2008)
- Perfect Number | Yonguija X (2012)
- Galileo 2 (Fuji TV / 2013)
- Midsummer Formula | Manatsu no Houteishiki (2013)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers