Current user rating: 93/100 (104 votes)
- Movie: Patisserie Coin de rue
- Romaji: Yougashiten Koandoru
- Japanese: 洋菓子店コアンドル
- Director: Yoshihiro Fukagawa
- Writer: Yoshihiro Fukagawa, Koko Maeda
- Producer: Hideki Hoshino, Hiroko Maeda, Hiroshi Otaru
- Cinematographer: Hikaru Yasuda
- Release Date: February 11, 2011
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Tomura (Yosuke Eguchi) was once widely lauded as a legendary patissier, but some 8 years ago he inexplicably left the field. Since that time, Tomura has lectured at culinary schools and wrote a guidebook for pastry critics.
Natsume (Yu Aoi) is a young woman who travels from Kagoshima to Tokyo to find her boyfriend. Natsume fins a job at "Patisserie Coin de rue" - a pastry shop run by husband & wife tandem Yuriko (Keiko Toda) and Julian (Nathan Berg). At "Patisserie Coin de rue" Natsume works with talented patissier Mariko (Noriko Eguchi) & her fascinating creations.
Meanwhile, Tomura is now a regular at "Patisserie Coin de rue" & his encounters with Natsume brings about changes in both of their lives …
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers