- Drama: Parting Left (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Yibyuli Ddeonatda
- Hangul: 이별이 떠났다
- Director: Kim Min-Sik
- Writer: So Jae-Won (web novel & screenplay), Sal Goo (web novel)
- Network: MBC
- Release Date: May, 2018 --
- Runtime: Saturdays 20:45
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Young-Hee (Chae Shi-Ra) lives alone at an apartment. She has separated from her pilot husband Sang-Jin (Lee Sung-Jae), because he had an affair.
Meanwhile, Jung-Hyo is pregnant, but her boyfriend wants her to have an abortion. Jung-Hyo goes to Young-Hee’s apartment and tells her she will stay there until she gives birth. Young-Hee is her boyfriend's mother.
Living together, Young-Hee and Jung-Hyo fight with each other, but also come to understand each other.
- "Parting Left" takes over the MBC Saturdays 20:45 time slot previously occupied by "My Husband Oh Jak-Doo."
- Based on the web novel "Yibyuli Ddeonatda" written by So Jae-Won and illustrated by Sal Goo (first published from February 1, 2017 via webnovel.naver.com/webtoon/).
- Jung Joon-Ho was first cast to play Sang-Jin, but dropped out due to scheduling issues. Lee Sung-Jae was then cast to play Sang-Jin.
- First script reading took place March 30, 2018 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers