Current user rating: 79/100 (100 votes)
- Movie: Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night
- Romaji: Paranomaru akutibiti: Dai-2-sho - Tokyo Night
- Japanese: パラノーマル・アクティビティ 第２章／TOKYO NIGHT
- Director: Toshikazu Nagae
- Writer: Toshikazu Nagae
- Producer: Yasutaka Hanada, Taka Kase, Kenichi Nakayama)
- Cinematographer: Toru Hirao
- Release Date: November 20, 2010
- Runtime: 90 min.
- Genre: Horror
- Distributor: Presidio
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
The Yamano family lives in a secluded home in a remote Tokyo residential area. Their 27-year-old daughter Haruka (Noriko Aoyama) suffered a compound fracture in a car accident while traveling in America. Haruka returns home in a wheelchair.
There to meet her is her younger brother 19-year-old Koichi (Aoi Nakamura), her younger brother. Their father is away from the Yamano resident due to a business trip abroad. Koichi is left to take of his sister for until she can walk again.
Not long after, strange occurrences happen in the Yamano home. Haruka's wheelchair, which was left in her room, is found in another room. Their is salt found spread around their house.
Koichi becomes uneasy by these events and, because of this, he persuades his sister to set up a video camera in her room. The video camera is connected to a computer screen so Koichi can see what is going on and, if necessary, run to Haruka's room.
What Koichi discovers is beyond anything he could have imagined. Noises at midnight, a cup on a table breaks, even a friend, who never gets scared, becomes terrified. The situation worsens with Haruka and Koichi threatened directly. Finally, a terrible fact is revealed ...
- "Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night" is a sequel to the 2007 U.S. film "Paranormal Activity". A parallel U.S. sequel "Paranormal Activity 2" was released in October, 2010, which is a different story than the Japanese sequel.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers