Current user rating: 92/100 (172 votes)
- Movie: Pacemaker (English title / literal title)
- Revised romanization: Peiseu Meikeo
- Hangul: 페이스메이커
- Director: Kim Dal-Jung
- Writer: Jung Hyun-Woo, Lee Won-Jae, Ryu Hoon
- Producer: Kim Mi-Hee, Yoon Ki-Ho, Kim Mi-Jin, Kim Young-Min
- Cinematographer: Lee Sung-Je
- Release Date: January 18, 2012
- Runtime: 124 min.
- Genre: Sports / Running / Drama
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Once a promising marathon runner, Joo Man-Ho (Kim Myung-Min) was forced to give up his dreams because of a critical leg injury and to support his younger brother. Still unable to leave the track & field for good, Joo Man-Ho then became a pacemaker - a runner who leads his team during the first section of a marathon event before dropping out. He makes ends meet by delivering chicken for a friend's fried chicken restaurant.
Park Sung-Il (Ahn Sung-Ki), his old coach from his marathon running days, pays Man-Ho a visit. Park Sung-Il wants Man-Ho to become the pacemaker for the Korean national team as it prepares for the upcoming 2012 Olympics. Man-Ho is even offered the chance to run in the Olympics as the pacemaker for the Korean team. Park Sung-Il accepts, but faces recurrence of his leg injury, which could prevent him from ever running again and must also contain his original dream of becoming a champion marathon runner.
- Filming took place from April 11, 2011 - August 28, 2011.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers