Current user rating: 89/100 (216 votes)
- Movie: Our Meal For Tomorrow (English title)
- Romaji: Bokura no Gohan wa Ashita de Matteru
- Japanese: 僕らのごはんは明日で待ってる
- Director: Masahide Ichii
- Writer: Maiko Seo (novel), Masahide Ichii
- Producer: Yasushi Udagawa, Miyako Araki
- Cinematographer: Masafumi Seki
- Release Date: January 7, 2017
- Runtime: 109 min.
- Genre: Romance / Drama
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
A 7 year love story between Ryota Hayama (Yuto Nakajima) and Koharu Uemura (Yuko Araki) from their first date to eventual marriage.
Ryota and Koharu are high school students. Ryota is indifferent to people and says very little. Koharu is not afraid of to speak her mind and she has a bright personality. Since a game of rice bag jump, they begin to date. They date at a fast-food restaurant, realize they love each other at a family restaurant and finally swear their love on a dining table with white rice.
- Based on novel "Bokura no Gohan wa Ashita de Matteru" by Maiko Seo (published April 25, 2012 by Gentosha).
- Filming began late January, 2016 in Thailand and finishes by the end of February, 2016.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers