Current user rating: 93/100 (110 votes)
- Movie: Brain Fluid Explosion Girl (literal title)
- Romaji: Nou Shou Sakuretsu Girl
- Japanese: 脳漿炸裂ガール
- Director: Yuichi Abe
- Writer: Rerulili, Erika Yoshida (screenplay & novel)
- Cinematographer: Hajime Kanda
- Release Date: July 25, 2015
- Runtime: 77 min.
- Genre: Death Game
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Hana Ichii attends a school that she admired since she was a child. One day, she wakes up and finds herself locked in a cage with her classmates. They are forced to take part in a survival game using their cellphones.
- Movie is based popular vocaloid based song "Nou Shou Sakuretsu Girl” (脳漿炸裂ガール) by Rerulili. A vocaloid is synthesized vocals created by computers. "Nou Shou Sakuretsu Girl" was then adapted into a novel by Erika Yoshida (published November 30, 2013 by Kadokawa Shoten).
- Filming begins late March, 2015.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers