Current user rating: 95/100 (196 votes)
- TV Movie: Noriko, Goes To Seoul (English title) / Noriko, Goes To Seoul (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Noriko, Seowoole Gada
- Hangul: 노리코, 서울에 가다
- Director: Lee Gyo-Wook
- Writer: Seo Jung-Min, Ahn Joo-Young
- Producer: Moon Joon-Ha, Choi Ji-Young
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: September 10, 2011
- Runtime: Saturday 23:20
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Noriko Mori (Reiko Takashima) is a middle-aged Japanese housewife. Min-Ha (Lee Hong-Ki) dreams of becoming a K-pop singer. They meet by chance and impact each other's lives.
Japanese housewife Noriko Mori has been married for 17 year. She's also a huge fan of Korean pop singer Kim Hyun-Jae. Her quiet husband Hiroshi (Masanobu Katsumura) and daughter Miyuki (Manami Ikura) doesn't understand her fascination with the K-pop singer. One day, Noriko is diagnosed with lung cancer. Making matters worse, Miyuki says she quit athletics at her school. Hiroshi doesn't take Miyuki's decision seriously, but Noriko worries more and more about her daughter. At this time, Noriko hears of an audition being held featuring her favorite singer Kim Hyun-Jae as a judge. In order give inspiration to her daughter Miyuki, Noriko decides to take part in the audition. Noriko then goes to Seoul ...
- Filming begins August 10th in South Korea and moves to Japan for filming from August 24, 2011.
- "Noriko, Go To Seoul" will air during Korea's Thanksgiving Holiday (Chuseok Holiday) - September 11, 2011.
- Japanese actress Reiko Takashima took Korean pronunciation lessons for one week prior to filming. Her character speaks Korean and Japanese in the drama special.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers