Current user rating: 96/100 (6 votes)
- Movie: Every Day A Good Day (English & literal title)
- Romaji: Nichinichikorekojitsu
- Japanese: 日日是好日
- Director: Tatsushi Omori
- Writer: Noriko Morishita (essay), Tatsushi Omori
- Producer: Tomomi Yoshimura, Ryuji Kanai, Takahiko Kondo
- Cinematographer: Kenji Maki
- Release Date: October 13, 2018
- Runtime: 100 min.
- Distributor: Tokyo Theatres, Yoake Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Noriko (Haru Kuroki) is a university student. By her mother’s recommendation, Noriko begins attending a Japanese tea ceremony near her house with her cousin Michiko (Mikako Tabe). There, Noriko learns from Teacher Takeda (Kirin Kiki). Noriko now has the Japanese tea ceremony in her life and it's there for her during moments when she is sad or happy.
- Based on the essay "Nichinichikorekojitsu: Ocha ga Oshietekureta 15 no Shiawase" by Noriko Morishita (published 2002 by Asukashinsha).
- Filming takes place from November to December, 2017.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers