Current user rating: 67/100 (3 votes)
- Movie: Naughty Couple
- Chinese: 撞板風流 (Zhuang ban feng liu)
- Director: Clifford Choi
- Writer: Szeto Wai-Kin
- Producer: Bak-Ming Wong
- Cinematographer: Gwaan Paak-Suen
- Release Date: October 6, 1994
- Runtime: 100 min
- Language: Cantonese
- Country: Hong Kong
Ma publishes books; his marriage is flat and his wife wants attention, so she arranges a photo session in bed with Si, a gay decorator, to make Ma jealous. Her friend, Linda Lo, also unhappily married, is there as well, dressed for the photos, and Si's lover is hiding in another room. Enter Henry Lo with a call girl, and Ma himself, intent on killing Si. Chance intervenes: a best-selling author and a prude, Lovely Pak, pays a call; she wants Ma to publish her books. Mistaken identities and everyone's attempt to seem conservative to please Pak lead to chaos: Si pretends to be Ma; Ma pretends to be a servant. Will Miss Pak sign a contract, and can the married couples find harmony?
- Naughty Couple is filmed after the famous theatre drama Naughty Couple that was shown several times in Hong Kong.
- The story reflects the modern viewpoint on love through the relationships among a few young couples.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers