- Movie: My Punch-Drunk Boxer (English title)
- Revised romanization: Pansori Bokseo
- Hangul: 판소리 복서
- Director: Jung Hyuk-Ki
- Writer: Jung Hyuk-Ki, Jo Hyun-Cheol
- Release Date: October, 2019
- Genre: Boxing
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Byeong-Goo (Um Tae-Goo) was once a promising professional boxer. A mistake he made ended his career. He now makes a living by doing small jobs at a gym run by Mr. Park (Kim Hee-Won)). Byeong-Goo wants to make a comeback in the boxing ring, but he is diagnosed with punch-drunk syndrome (CTE). One day, Min-Ji (Hyeri) comes and joins the gym. She sees Byeong-Goo’s passion for boxing and supports him. With Min-Ji’s support, Byeong-Goo decides to complete his own peculiar boxing style “Pansori Boxing” and he begins his reckless challenge.
- Filming began April 24, 2018 and finished June 7, 2018.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers