Current user rating: 84/100 (219 votes)
- Drama: My Mother Is a Daughter-In-Law (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Eomeonimeun Nae Myeoneuri
- Hangul: 어머님은 내 며느리
- Director: Ko Heung-Sik
- Writer: Lee Geun-Young
- Network: SBS
- Episodes: 136
- Release Date: June 22 - December 31, 2015
- Runtime: Mon-Fri 08:30-09:10
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Gyeong-Sook (Kim Hye-Ri) married a wealthy older man when she was 19-years-old. Her mother-in-law, who gave her a hard time, died and her husband passed away a couple of years ago.
She only depends on her son Jung-Soo (Lee Yong-Joon) who is a doctor. Her son Jung-Soo brings his girlfriend, Hyun-Joo (Shim Yi-Young). Gyeong-Sook disapproves of Hyun-Joo because of her poor family background. Nevertheless, Jung-Soo and Hyun-Joo marry. Gyeong-Sook gives Hyun-Joo a hard time. Then, Jung-Soo dies in a car accident. Gyeong-Sook and Hyun-Joo are no longer family.
Gyeong-Sook and Hyun-Joo eventually both marry again. Through a twist of fate, Gyeong-Sook becomes Hyun-Joo's daughter-in-law.
- "My Mother Is a Daughter-In-Law" takes over the SBS' weekday 08:30 time slot previously occupied by "Fabulous Neighbor" and followed by "My Son-In-Law's Woman" on January 4, 2016.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers