Current user rating: 87/100 (86 votes)
- Movie: Mr. XXX-Kisser
- Revised romanization: Ahbuwei Wang
- Hangul: 아부의 왕
- Director: Jung Seung-Gu
- Writer: Kim Sun-Young
- Producer: Kim Jin-Young, Choi Tae-Young
- Cinematographer: Park Hong-Yeul
- Release Date: June 21, 2012
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Drama / Comedy
- Distributor: Lotte Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Rigid insurance worker Dong-Sik (Song Sae-Byeok) learns the skill of flattery from the master of flattery Heo Go-Soo (Sung Dong-Il). He then sets out to become the king of insurance salesmen.
Dong-Sik is inflexible and uptight. He works at the headquarters for an insurance company. Because of his stiff personalty, he is demoted to an insurance sales agent.
During this time, his mother borrows money from loan sharks. His mother takes out the loan, to have her husband promoted to a school principal. His father does becomes a principle, but the loan sharks quickly want their money and its exorbitant interest fees.
Dong-Sik is also threatened by the loan sharks. He is given a month to come up with the money and to save his family. Dong-Sik has no other ways to raise the money, but to sell a boatload of insurance policies and quickly. He attempts to get some tips from the company's top sales agent, but it doesn't work for Dong-Sik. One day, Dong-Sik finds a book belonging to the top sales agent hidden in his drawer. The book is written by Heo Go-Soo, who is the king of flattery.
Dong-Sik then searches out for Heo Go-Soo and to learn the art of flattery.
- Literal title is "King of Flattery" ("Ahbuwei Wang").
- Filming began December, 2011 and finished March 2, 2012. The last scene filmed involved Dong-Sik (Song Sae-Byeok) using his flattery skills to persuade a client for the first time.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers