Current user rating: 93/100 (161 votes)
- Movie: Mourning Recipe (English title) / Recipe of 49 Days (literal title)
- Romaji: Shijuukunichi no Reshipi
- Japanese: 四十九日のレシピ
- Director: Yuki Tanada
- Writer: Yuki Ibuki (novel), Hisako Kurosawa
- Producer: Hideki Hoshino, Itaru Kurosawa, Kumi Kobata
- Cinematographer: Ryuto Kondoh
- Release Date: November 9, 2013
- Runtime: 129 min.
- Genre: Drama / Food
- Distributor: Gaga Corporation
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Through the mother's recipe for living happily, a family is able to overcome their personal wounds and move on with their lives.
Ryohei's (Renji Ishibashi ) wife suddenly passes away, leaving Ryohei without the strength to live. Two weeks after her death, a woman visits Ryohei and gives him a recipe which was left by his late wife. Meanwhile, Ryohei's daughter Yuriko comes to visit him. Yuriko's own marriage is about to end.
- Based on novel "Shijuukunichi no Reshipi" by Yuki Ibuki (published February 17, 2010 by Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd.).
- Filming begins October 31, 2012 and is scheduled to last for one month. Shooting takes place in Gifu Prefecture and Aichi Prefecture.
- Related titles:
- Shijukunichi no Recipe (NHK / 2011)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers