Current user rating: 91/100 (657 votes)
- Movie: Mourning Grave (English title)
- Revised romanization: Sonyeogoedam
- Hangul: 소녀괴담
- Director: Oh In-Chun
- Writer: Lee Jong-Ho
- Producer: Lee Hong-Ho, Joo Sung-Ho, Lee Sang-Hun
- Cinematographer: Kwon Sang-Joon
- Release Date: July 3, 2014
- Runtime: 90 min.
- Genre: Horror / Suspense-Thriller
- Distributor: Little Big Pictures
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
In-Soo (Kang Ha-Neul) has a special gift to see ghosts and has become isolated from other students because of this. He transfers to a high school in a rural area outside of Seoul. There, In-Soo meets a female ghost (Kim So-Eun) at the high school and forms a friendship with her.
Meanwhile, classmates disappear one by one.
- Filming began February 27, 2014 at a high school in Hoengseong, Gangwon Province and finished April 4, 2014.
- Early Korean title was "Sonyeomoodeom" (literally "The Girl's Grave"). The movie title was then changed to "Sonyeogoedam" (literally "Girl Ghost Story"). The name change occurred after the Sewol Ferry accident.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers