Current user rating: 92/100 (134 votes)
- TV Movie: Miyamoto Musashi
- Romaji: Miyamoto Musashi
- Japanese: 宮本武蔵
- Director: Ryosuke Kanezaki
- Writer: Eiji Yoshikawa (novel), Shimako Sato
- Network: TV Asahi
- Episodes: 2
- Release Date: March 15 - March 16, 2014
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Musashi Miyamoto (Takuya Kimura) left his village and ended up fighting in the battle of Sekigahara with his friend Matahachi, but Musashi Miyamoto lost Matahachi. He goes back to the village to inform Matahachi's family about what happened. At the village, he is persecuted by people there. Musashi Miyamoto becomes worn down physically and mentally. At this time, Soho Takuan appears in front of Musashi Miyamoto . He then rebuilds his life with his sword.
Musashi begins to travel for warrior training. He meets many masters of the sword and grows as a person.
- Based on the novel "Miyamoto Musashi" by Eiji Yoshikawa (published from August 23, 1935 to July 11, 1939 in Asahi Shimbun).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers