- Building: Midtown Tower
- Japanese: 汐留住友ビル
- Location: 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Floors: 54
- Floor Area: 246,408 m²
- Basement Floors: 5
- Built: 2004 (began) / 2007 (finished)
- Tennants of interest: Gaga Corporation
- Core Architect: Nikken Sekkei Ltd.
- Master Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
Much like nearby Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Mid-Town is a mixed-use complex with offices, residences, shops, restaurants, and a hotel.
The official grand opening was on March 31st, 2007, though the offices had been open since February.
Map of Midtown Tower