Current user rating: 11/100 (1 votes)
Taneichi (Fumiyo Kohinata) runs a noodle restaurant in Edo. He injures his waist and lets
Mio (Haru Kuroki) cook in the kitchen of his restaurant. The first day, Mio makes shigureni. Mio and Taneichi promote the dish to the customers, but they largely ignore the dish. At that time, Doctor Gensai (Kento Nagayama) says something that gives an idea to Mio.
- Based on novel series “Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho” by Kaoru Takada (published from May, 2009 to August, 2014 by Haruki Bunko).
- Related titles (drama specials):
- Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho (TV Asahi / 2012)
- Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho (TV Asahi / 2014)
- Related titles (drama series):
- Mi wo Tsukushi Ryoricho (NHK / 2017)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers