Current user rating: 75/100 (56 votes)
- Movie: Memories of a Dead End
- Revised romanization: Makdareun Kolmokui Chueok
- Hangul: 막다른 골목의 추억
- Director: Choi Hyun-Young
- Writer: Banana Yoshimoto (short story)
- Producer: Kwon Mi-Ji
- Cinematographer: Sun Sang-Jae
- World Premiere: October, 2018 (Busan IFF)
- Release Date: April 4, 2019 (South Korea) / February 16, 2019 (Japan)
- Runtime: 89 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Language: Korean, Japanese
- Country: South Korea, Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yoo-Mi's (Sooyoung) fiance Tae-Goo (Ahn Bo-Hyun) is currently working overseas in Nagoya, Japan. She decides to travel to Nagoya to see him. Once there, Yoo-Mi finds out that he is in love with another woman. Yoo-Mi also learns that Tae-Goo and that woman are engaged. Yoo-Mi falls into despair. She wanders around the unfamiliar city of Nagoya and happens to end up at End Point Cafe and Guest House. There, she meets the manager Nishiyama (Shunsuke Tanaka). Yoo-Mi decides to stay at the guest house. She meets the people there with their various stories.
- Based on short story collection "Deddo Endo no Omoide" by Banana Yoshimoto (published July 30, 2003 by Bungeishunju).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers