Current user rating: 82/100 (171 votes)
- Drama: Maybe Love (English title) / It Was Love (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Saranghaetnabwa
- Hangul: 사랑했나봐
- Director: Kim Heung-Dong, Lee Gye-Joon
- Writer: Won Young-Ok
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 144
- Release Date: October 15, 2012 - May 3, 2013
- Runtime: Mon-Fri 07:50
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
"Maybe Love" depicts the fateful love between two couples and the love of families.
Hyun-Do (Hwang Dong-Joo) is the son of a furniture company executive. Since he was young, Hyun-Do could not meet his father's high expectations. Hyun-Do keeps asking Sun-Jung (Kim Bo-Kyung), who works at the furniture company run by Hyun-Do's father, to go on a date, but she turns him down. Meanwhile, Yoon-Jin (Park Shi-Eun) and her mother wait for Sun-Jung to come home, because today is her late father's passing away anniversary. Sun-Jung though fails to show up at home. Since Sun-Jung's father passed away, she has lived with Yoon-Jin's family. Yoon-Jin works at a publishing company. One day, she goes out on a blind date set up by Sun-Jung. Yoon-Jin meets Hyun-Do on the blind date. She believes he has a pure mind, unlike how he acts now. Yoon-Jin feels good about him and thinks they will date for awhile, but Hyun-Do surprises her by proposing to her. Yoon-Jin is unaware that Hyun-Do proposed to her to get back at his father.
- "Maybe Love" takes over the MBC Mon-Fri 07:50 time slot previously occupied by "An Angel's Choice" and will be followed by "Good For You" on May 6, 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers