Current user rating: 92/100 (296 votes)
- Movie: Marriage Blue (English title) / The Night Before the Wedding (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Gyeolhonjeonya
- Hangul: 결혼전야
- Director: Hong Ji-Young
- Release Date: November 21, 2013
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Romance / Wedding / Ensemble
- Distributor: Cinus Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
"Marriage Blue" follows four couples as they prepare for their weddings.
Tae-Kyu (Kim Kang-Woo) is a former professional baseball player and now a coach for a minor league team. His girlfriend Joo-Young (Kim Hyo-Jin) runs a successful urology clinic. They seem happy and are set to get married soon. Tae-Kyu then learns that Joo-Young is a divorcee. Tae-Kyu feels betrayed and also jealousy.
So-Mi (Lee Yeon-Hee) is a nail artist. Her fiancé is Chef Won-Cheol (TaecYeon). They have been together for 7 years and their wedding date is fast approaching. So-Mi though feels something missing in her life. She wants to feel pure love, but Won-Cheol thinks of their marriage more of as a living arrangement. Several days prior to their wedding, So-Mi travels to Jeju Island for a nail art competition. There, she meets tour guide and webcomic writer (Joo Ji-Hoon).
Gun-Ho (Ma Dong-Seok) runs a flower shop and is about to marry Vika (Guzal Tursunova) who hails from Uzbekistan. Suddenly, Gun-Ho is afflicted with impotency. Gun-Ho goes to see urologist Joo-Young. She tells him that there is nothing wrong with him physically and his impotency is caused by stress. Vika is younger than him and very beautiful. Gun-Ho begins to wonder if Vika is only marrying him to attain Korean citizenship.
Dae-Bok (Lee Hee-Joon) works for Joo-Young at her urology clinic. He is dating wedding planner Yi-Ra (Koh Joon-Hee). One day, during a baseball game, Yi-Ra tells him that she is pregnant. Dae-Bok immediately proposes. While they prepare for their wedding, they begin to argue a lot. Yi-Ra doesn't seem happy and Dae-Bok wants to know why.
- Filming began April, 2013 and finished June 26, 2013.
|Kim Kang-Woo||Kim Hyo-Jin||Lee Yeon-Hee||Ju Ji-Hoon||TaecYeon|
|Ma Dong-Seok||Guzal Tursunova||Lee Hee-Joon||Koh Joon-Hee||Kim Ji-Young|
|Oh Na-Ra||Lee Mi-Do||Kim Kwang-Kyu|
|Ko Sun-Ok||bridal customer||Joo-Young's ex-husband|
Additional Cast Members:
- Hwang Jung-Min - middle-aged woman touring Jeju
- Jang Gwang - Yi-Ra's father
- Jeon Su-Kyeong - Yi-Ra's boss
- Choi Byung-Mo - married man at wedding hall
- Park Sang-Hoon - married man at wedding hall
- Cha Soon-Hyoung - cameraman at interview