Current user rating: 80/100 (92 votes)
- Movie: Man of Will (English title) / Commander Kim Chang-Soo (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Daejang Kimchangsoo
- Hangul: 대장 김창수
- Director: Lee Won-Tae
- Writer: Lee Won-Tae
- Producer: Kim Young-Ho, Jung Ji-Hoon, Jang Won-Suk
- Cinematographer: Hong Jae-Sik
- Release Date: October 19, 2017
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Distributor: Kidari Ent
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Young Kim Chang-Soo (Cho Jin-Woong) is placed behind bars, charged with murdering a Japanese person who took part in Empress Myeongseong’s assassination. In prison, Kim Chang-Soo sees how Koreans are persecuted and grows into a fighter for Korean independence.
- Movie is based on the true story of Kim Koo who was a Korean nationalist politician. He was a leader of the Korean independence movement and a reunification activist after 1945. He changed his named from Kim Chang-Soo to Kim Koo in 1912 at the age of 37.
- First script reading and gosa ceremony took place October 31, 2016.
- Filming began November 7, 2016 and finished January 31, 2017.
- Song Seung-Heon plays a villain for the first time in his acting career.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers