Current user rating: 85/100 (455 votes)
- Movie: A Man and A Woman (English / literal title)
- Revised romanization: Namgwa Yeo
- Hangul: 남과 여
- Director: Lee Yoon-Ki
- Writer: Shin Eun-Young, Lee Yoon-Ki
- Producer: Lee Dong-Ha
- Cinematographer: Kim Dong-Young
- Release Date: February 25, 2016
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: Showbox
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
On a cold, winter day, Sang-Min (Jeon Do-Yeon) asks Ki-Hong (Gong Yoo) for a light. The two strangers have dropped their kids off at a pickup area for a children's camp in Helsinki, Finland. A spark of mutual interest is ignited between the man and woman.
The man and woman decide to trail their children to the campground. On their way back, a snowstorm forces them to spend an evening at an inn. In the morning, they walk through the woods and to a secluded sauna. They leave the next day without knowing each other's name.
Several months later, Sang-Min fixes a display at her workplace and sees Ki-Hong walking by. The man and woman are both married, but share a bond that defies their condition.
- Filming began November 19, 2014 and finished March 23, 2015. Filming took place in Finland from early February, 2015 for about one month.
- Director Lee Yoon-Ki and actress Jeon Do-Yeon previously worked together in 2008 film "My Dear Enemy."
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers