Current user rating: 88/100 (85 votes)
- Movie: Man On The Edge (English title) / Shaman Bum (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Baksoogundal
- Hangul: 박수건달
- Director: Jo Jin-Gyu
- Writer: Park Gyu-Tae
- Producer: Jo Jin-Gyu, Kim Do-Soo, No Il-Hwan, Yoo Jung-Hoon, Kim Yoon-Suk, Kim Woo-Je
- Cinematographer: Jung Kee-Won
- Release Date: January, 2013
- Runtime: 127 min.
- Genre: Comedy / Drama / Supernatural / Gangster / Award Winning
- Distributor: Showbox/Mediaplex
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Gwang-Ho (Park Shin-Yang) is the trusted right hand man for a powerful crime boss. His boss trusts Gwang-Ho and he is loved by his men. One night, his rival in the crime group Tae-Joo (Kim Jung-Tae) attempts to take him out with a knife. As Tae-Joo lunges forward with the long blade knife, Gwang-Ho turns around and grabs the approaching knife blade his hand. Because of this, his fate line on his palm is changed.
Gwang-Ho has a nightmare that he is being killed and he wakes up due to his cellphone ringing. It turns out Gwang-Ho has slept for 3 nights straight. Gwang-Ho is informed by his underling that Tae-Joo is planning something suspicious. While driving, Gwang-Ho notices a van that is following him. Gwang-Ho is able to escape from his car and run down an alleyway. Suddenly, a newspaper blows on to his leg. The newspaper has a large ad for a fortune teller named Myung (Uhm Ji-Won). As Gwang-Ho looks for an escape route, the newspaper keeps following him.
Gwang-Ho decides to visit the fortune teller. The fortune teller informs Gwang-Ho that he is now possessed and to accept the ghost he must perform a ritual. Soon, Gwang-Ho begins a double life as a crime boss and a fortune teller. Meanwhile, his enemies attempt to reveal his double life.
- Filming began March 27, 2012 and finished July 10, 2012.
- Movie sold 3,893,216 tickets during its theatrical run in 2013.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers