Current user rating: 70/100 (8 votes)
- Drama: Lurker in the Garret (English title) / Attic's Lover (literal title)
- Romaji: Yaneura no Koibito
- Japanese: 屋根裏の恋人
- Director: Hideo Nakata, Yasuhiro Kawamura, Maiko Ouchi
- Writer: Shizuka Ouki
- Network: Fuji TV, Tokai TV
- Episodes: 8
- Release Date: June 3 - July 22, 2017
- Runtime: Saturday 23:40-24:35
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
After Ikou Saijo’s (Hikari Ishida) father-in-law passes away, her mother-in-law Chizuko (Atsuko Takahata) asks her to move in to the house in which he left behind. Ikou Saijo, her husband Makoto (Masanobu Katsumura) and their two children move into their father-in-law's former home. The mother-in-law lives in a home on the same land.
During a party to celebrate their new home, Itsuki Seno (Tsubasa Imai) suddenly appears in front of Ikou Saijo. Itsuki Seno is her ex-boyfriend and he broke up with her 18 years ago. He asks her if she could hide him, because of a moneylender that is after him. Ikou Saijo refuses and Itsuki Seno disappears. She later finds him living in her attic.
- "Lurker in the Garret" takes over Fuji TV-Tokai TV's Saturday 23:40 time slot previously occupied by "Criminal Syndrome Season 1" and followed by "The Dream of Nepenthes" on August 5, 2017.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers