- Drama: Love in Sadness (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Seulpool Ddae Saranghanda
- Hangul: 슬플 때 사랑한다
- Director: Choi Yi-Sub, Yoo Beom-Sang
- Writer: Song Jung-Rim
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 40
- Release Date: February, 2019 --
- Runtime: Saturday 21:00-23:00 (30 min episodes / 4 per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Seo Jung-Won (Ji Hyun-Woo) is a plastic surgeon. He is a good person, smart and handsome. He falls in love with Yoon Ma-Ri (Park Han-Byul]). Yoon Ma-Ri is an artist and the daughter-in-law of a chaebol family. Her marriage life is miserable. Her husband Kang In-Wook (Ryu Soo-Young) looks like a perfect husband, but he is obsessed with Yoon Ma-Ri and violent towards her. Yoon Ma-Ri decides to escape from her obsessive husband. She meets Seo Jung-Won and falls in love with him.
- "Love in Sadness" takes over MBC's Saturday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "A Pledge To God."
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers