Current user rating: 83/100 (25 votes)
- Movie: Love Stoppage Time (English title) / First Love Loss Time (literal title)
- Romaji: Hatsukoi Rosu Taimu
- Japanese: 初恋ロスタイム
- Director: Hayato Kawai
- Writer: Yuki Nishina (novel), Sayaka Kuwamura
- Assistant Director: Masashige Nakanishi
- Release Date: September 20, 2019
- Runtime: 104 min.
- Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Takashi Aiba (Mizuki Itagaki) failed to get into a university and studies to take his entrance exam again. He isn't interested in anything particular. One day at 12:05 PM, everything including people and objects suddenly stop. Takashi Aiba is the only one who moves. This continues for 1 hour. Since that day, at 12:05 PM every day, everything stops for 1 hour. Takashi Aiba then encounters a girl Tokine Shinomiya (Sakura Kiryu) who can move when everything else is stopped. They call this time "loss time" and they enjoy loss time together. A secret exists behind loss time and Doctor Issey Asami (Ryoma Takeuchi) holds an important key to the secret.
- Based on novel "Hatsukoi Loss Time" by Yuki Nishina (published January 23, 2016 by Kadokawa).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers