Current user rating: 91/100 (63 votes)
- Movie: Love Now / Changing Partners
- Revised romanization: Jigeum Saranghaneun Saramgwa Salgo Issumnika?
- Hangul: 지금 사랑하는 사람과 살고 있습니까?
- Director: Jung Yoon-Soo
- Writer: Jin Kim, Kim Seon-Mi
- Producer: Kang Woo-Suk, Kim In-Soo, Kim Joo-Sung
- Cinematographer: Kang Seung-Ki
- Release Date: August 15, 2007
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Genre: Drama / Romance
- Distributor: Cinema Service
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Vibrant and charming, but as passionate as one can get when it comes to work, fashion consultant Yu-Na (Uhm Jung-Hwa) lead on a cheerful life with her husband – humorous and sentimental hotelier, Min-Jae (Park Yong-Woo). But with 4 years of dating and 3 years of marriage, their love life is more consoling than passionate.
Cold-hearted to women and a serious workaholic, Young-Jun (Lee Dong-Gun) is an object of envy to others, with intellectual yet calm lighting designer So-Yeo (Han Chae-Young) by his side. But only husband and wife by law, there’s nothing fidgety in their marriage.
Getting involved in a provocative tussle with Yu-Na, on her visit to consult his wardrobe –Young-Jun. Meeting Min-Jae like fate in unfamiliar Hong Kong – So-Yeo. So-Yeo is shaken by Min-Jae, who carefully looks into her inner self, while Young-Jun can’t seem to forget Yu-Na, always tough but with plenty of reservation. That night, the two couples spend the most intimate time of their lives…
Both wrongdoers and victims, they have yet to realize what their partners were involved with. What will happen to them? What will be their final choice?
|Uhm Jung-Hwa||Park Yong-Woo||Lee Dong-Gun||Han Chae-Young|
|Seo Yu-Na||Jung Min-Jae||Park Young-Jun||Han Seo-Yeo|
Additional Cast Members:
- Oh Ji-Young - Oh Mi-Sun
- Lee Geum-Ju - Mrs. Kim
- Kang Sung-Pil - Choi Dong-Seok
- Choi Jae-Won - Kang Cheol-Joo
- Choi Yong-Min - Executive Director Kang
- Ri Min - police officer
- 2008 (10th) Deauville Asian Film Festival - The Panorama - March 12th-16th