- Drama: Love Alarm (English title)
- Revised romanization: Joahamyun Woolrineun
- Hangul: 좋아하면 울리는
- Director: Lee Na-Jeong
- Writer: Cheon Kye-Young (webcomic), Lee A-Yeon, Seo Bo-Ra
- Network: Netflix
- Episodes: 8
- Release Date: August 22, 2019
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Cellphone app Joalarm is created. If someone likes you and they are within 10 meters of you, the alarm for the app rings. The app also shows how many people like you, but the app doesn't reveal specific details on who likes you.
Kim Jo-Jo (Kim So-Hyun) is a high school student. She is pretty and smart. She seems like cheerful person, but her parents died when she was young. Since the death of her parents, Kim Jo-Jo has lived with aunt's family. Living there is not easy for Kim Jo-Jo. She doesn't download the app Joalarm.
Meanwhile, Hwang Sun-O is a popular male student at the same high school where Kim Jo-Jo attends. He is the son of a wealthy family, but he is not loved by his parents. His best friend Lee Hye-Young also attends the same high school. Hwang Sun-O notices that his best friend Lee Hye-Young likes Kim Jo-Jo. Hwang Sun-O wants to know if his friend really likes her, so he kisses her.
- Based on webcomic "Joahamyun Woolrineun” by Cheon Kye-Young (first published September 14, 2014 via webtoon.daum.net/)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers