Current user rating: 83/100 (191 votes)
- Movie: Lingering Spirits (English title) / Mindset (literal title)
- Romaji: Omoi Nokoshi
- Japanese: 想いのこし
- Director: Yuichiro Hirakawa
- Writer: Takaya Okamoto (novel & screenplay)
- Producer: Motoko Kimura
- Cinematographer: Kousuke Kasai
- Release Date: November 22, 2014
- Runtime: 118 min.
- Genre: Drama / Comedy / Fantasy
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Gajirou (Masaki Okada) is a self-centered man who only thinks about money and women. One day, he is hit by a car, but luckily regains consciousness. Gajirou tries to track down the driver of the car, but he learns the driver of the car died as well as 3 pole dancers. Gajirou is dumbfound by the situation. Then something more amazing happens. Four ghosts, who died in the car accident, appears in front of Gajirou. They ask him to carry out their last wish and tells him if he does so, they will give him a large amount of money that they left behind. Gajirou decides to carry out their last wish and, while doing so, experiences personal changes in himself.
- Based on the novel "Kanojo tono Jozuna Wakarekata" by Takaya Okamoto (published May 27, 2010 by Shogakukan).
- Filming began on December 12, 2013 and finishes in the middle of January, 2014.
- Early Japanese working title was "Kanojo tono Jozuna Wakarekata" (literally "Ways to Skillfully Say Goodbye to Her").
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers