Current user rating: 87/100 (45 votes)
- Drama: Like a Dandelion
- Revised romanization: Mindeulre Gajok
- Hangul: 민들레 가족
- Director: Im Tae-Woo
- Writer: Kim Jung-Soo
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 50
- Release Date: January 20 - July 25, 2010
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 19:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
"Roses and Dandelions" covers the lives of three sisters.
Eldest sister played Song Seon-Mi is married to a doctor played by Jeong Chan. They enjoy financial security, but Song Seon-Mi stills suffers from stress.
The middle sister, played by Maya, met her boyfriend, played by Jeong-woo, in college and eventually ran away together. The couple lives together even though they are not married.
Youngest sister Hye-won (played by Lee Yun-Ji) represents women of the newer generation. She believes her career is more important than marriage. Due to pressure from her parents, Hye-won enters a contract marriage with her co-worker Jae-ha (played by Kim Dong-Wook). She then starts to discover the true meaning of love and life.
- Early working title was "장미와 민들레" (literally "Roses and Dandelions").
- Performers first started reading their scripts together on December 7th.
- "Dandelion Family" will takeover the weekend 19:55 time slot previously occupied by drama "Seeking Love" (Inyeon Mandeulgi).
Sang Gil's Family:
Hyo Dong's Family:
Pil Nam's Family:
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers