Current user rating: 90/100 (101 votes)
- Movie: How to Have Fun Writing a Light Novel (literal title)
- Romaji: Raito Noberu no Tanoshii Kakikata / Light Novel no Tadashii Kakikata
- Japanese: ライトノベルの楽しい書き方
- Director: Kenichi Ohmori
- Writer: Toru Honda (light novel)
- Release Date: December 4, 2010
- Runtime: 80 min.
- Distributor: Art Port
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Yakumo Atae learns that his beautiful classmate Tsurugi Yabusame happens to be a light novel writer. After publishing her first novel, Tsurugi is now experiencing writer's block and can't write anymore. Yakumo Atae then enters the picture to help her write again ...
- Based on Toru Honda's "Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata" light novels.
The media player is loading...
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers