Current user rating: 88/100 (499 votes)
- Movie: Life is Cool / She was Beautiful
- Revised romanization: Keunyeoneun Yeobbeottda
- Hangul: 그녀는 예뻤다
- Director: Choe Ik-Hwan
- Writer: Choe Ik-Hwan
- Producer: Sun-hong Park
- Release Date: June 12, 2008
- Runtime: 98 min.
- Studio: DNA Production
- Distributor: CJ Entertainment
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Three men fall in love with the same woman.
- The film uses "rotoscoping," a process in which animators trace over a live action sequence, frame by frame
- "Life is Cool" took only one month to shoot its film footage, but took two years & 140 artists for the rotoscoping.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers