(Redirected from Land Gate, Gangnam 1970)
- Movie: Gangnam Blues (English title)
- Revised romanization: Gangnam 1970
- Hangul: 강남 1970
- Director: Yu Ha
- Release Date: November, 2014
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
A "gangster noir" set in the 1970s, when Gangnam, Seoul goes under development. Political powers and darker organizations collide as they seek to grab control of the influential and exclusive area.
- Filming began April 16, 2014 and finished August 31, 2014 in Gwangyang, South Jeolla Province, South Korea. Shooting took place in Suncheon, Damyang, Naju, Jeonju, Iksan, Muju & Gwangyang to replicate1970's setting.
- Actor Hyun-Bin was offered the leading role, but ultimately declined the offer.
- Lee Min-Ho - Kim Jong-Dae
- Kim Rae-Won - Yong-Ki
- Kim Ji-Su - Min Sung-Hee
- Seol Hyun - Kim Sun-Hye (Jong-Dae's younger sister)
- Lee Yeon-Doo - Joo So-Jung (Jong-Dae's lover)
- Jung Ho-Bin - Yang Gi-Taek