Current user rating: 95/100 (4 votes)
When seven strangers wake up to find themselves locked up in a strange building, they receive a chilling message from their host from a computer: there is a killer among them!
One by one they will all be murdered if they do not deduce the killer’s identity.
They also learn that seven people are locked away in another building, which they can communicate with via the computer, and that there is another killer hidden among that group as well.
The computer then explains to them the rules of the "game". They must guess the identity of the killers in both groups. The game can end in any of the following ways:
1. If they guess correctly… then they will each be given 10 million yen and set free.
2. If they guess wrong… then they will all be executed.
3. If they are all murdered before they guess the killers’ identities.
4. If the game cannot be continued because of any unforeseen happening.
5. If the other group identifies the killers first… then they will all be killed!
Trapped in this twisted detective game.
Will they find the killer in time?
Survival depends on information from the other group…
but how can that information be trusted?
And how can they trust each other?
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers