Current user rating: 85/100 (20 votes)
- Movie: Love's Water Drop (literal title)
- Romaji: Koi no Shizuku
- Japanese: 恋のしずく
- Director: Naoki Segi
- Writer: Yoshinobu Kamo
- Producer: Naohiro Utsumi, Yoshinobu Kamo, Genki Takigawa
- Cinematographer: Kenzo Okada
- Release Date: October 20, 2018
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Distributor: Broadmedia Studios
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Shiori Tachibana (Rina Kawaei) is a 21-year-old agriculture student and she has never had a boyfriend. She wants to receive training at a winery, but she is set to receive training at a sake brewery in Hiroshima. There, Shiori Tachibana meets the owner of the sake brewery, the owner's son (Hayato Onozuka), a strict sake technician and a rice farmer named Misaki. The sake brewery's owner is sick and his son doesn't have interest in the sake brewery.
Shiori Tachibana begins her training, but things don't go well. The owner of the sake brewery passes away and the brewery faces a crisis. Shiori Tachibana also develops feelings for the late owner's son.
- Filming begins late October, 2017 in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers