Current user rating: 90/100 (96 votes)
- Drama: Hair Show
- Revised romanization: Heeoosho
- Hangul: 헤어쇼
- Director: Moon Joon-Ha
- Writer: Heo Seo-Hye
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: April 10 - May 1, 2011
- Runtime: Sunday 23:15
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Seven years ago, student Young-Won (Baek Jin-Hee) took part in the "J Hair" contest as a model. Watching her hair change naturally and delicately, her heartbeat raced faster. Young-Won dreamed of becoming a hair designer like the designer who did her hair at "J Hair."
Since then, Young-Won helps Jung-Rae (Kim Mi-Kyung) who is the owner of a lodge and works in a neighborhood hair shop. She becomes a popular hair designer in the neighbor.
Ho-Yeol (Hyun Woo), who is Jung-Rae's son, makes a chance with Young-Won to go to the "J Hair" contest. There she meets master hair designer Eun-Soo (Lee Seung-Hyo).
Meanwhile, a chief designer of "J Hair," Min-Hee (Cha Soo-Yeon) is worried of losing her love and dream when her ex-lover Eun-Soo comes back from England. The next day of the "J Hair" contest , Young-Won goes back to "J Hair" to get her phone. She argues with Eun-Soo, but she also sees the face she fell in love with seven years ago.
- KBS Drama Special Series Season 1:
- Drama Special Series: Rock Rock Rock (KBS2 / 2010)
- Drama Special Series: Special Task Force MSS | Teukbyeolsusadae (KBS2 / 2010)
- Drama Special Series: White Christmas (KBS2 / 2011)
- Drama Special Series: A 400-Year-Old Dream | Sabaeknyeonwei Ggoom (KBS2 / 2011)
- Drama Special Series: Hair Show (KBS2 / 2011)
- Drama Special Series: Perfect Spy | Wanbyeokhan Seupayo (KBS2 / 2011)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers