Current user rating: 92/100 (17 votes)
- Drama: Amoremio
- Revised romanization: Amolemio
- Hangul: 아모레미오
- Director: Kim Young-Jo
- Writer: Lee Sun-Hee
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 4
- Release Date: January 1 - January 29, 2012
- Runtime: Sun 23:35
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
In order to inform his wife that their daughter Mi-Rae (Dana) will get married, Hae-Chang (Jung Woong-In) calls his wife Soo-Young (Kim Bo-Kyung) overseas. She left him 24 years ago. Han-Chang runs a small dye factory.
Jin-Kook (Keon Il) is the fiance of Mi-Rae. His mother Do-Soon (Park Tam-Hee) calls his future father-in-law Han-Chang to have a meeting. When they meet at the agreed upon place, Do-Soon reveals a bombshell that she will not allow their marriage. During this time, Mi-Rae and Jin-Kook goes to a love motel. In the motel room, Mi-Rae learns that Jin-Kook used a free coupon for the motel room. This causes an argument between the couple. During the argument, the get a text message from Do-Soon asking to see them. Do-Soon then makes it clear to them that they cannot get married because Mi-Rae's parents.
In 1985, when the student movement was raging, Hae-Chang did not have a job and didn't have any goals in his life. Then, Hae-Chang was dragged away to the police station due to the police mistaking him for someone in the student movement. At the police station, he fell in love with Soo-Young on first sight, who was arguing with the police. Hae-Chang picked up a notebook dropped by Soo-Young.
Hae-Chang took a student ID from a a student who lives in the next room at the lodging house where he stayed. Hae-Chang then goes to Hankook University to return Soo-Young's notebook. On a whim, he lies that he is a student there majoring in management.
Meanwhile, Hae-Chang remembers that Do-Soon is the daughter of the loding house owner where he once lived. Hae-Chang meets Do-Soon again. Do-Soon asks about his breakup with his wife. Hae-Chang asks Do-Soon to keep it between them and then tells her that Soo-Young never came to see him or his daughter. Mi-Rae begins to investigate secretly ...
- "Amoremio" takes over the KBS2 Sun. 23:35 time slot previously occupied by "Drama Special Series: For Her Son" and followed by "Drama Special Series: Maiden Detective Park Haesol" on February 12, 2012.
- KBS Drama Special Series Season 2:
- Drama Special Series: For Her Son | Adeuleul Wihayeo (KBS2 / 2011)
- Drama Special Series: Amoremio (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: Maiden Detective Park Haesol | Sonyeotamjeong Baghaesol (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: Just An Ordinary Love Story | Botongui Yeonae (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: The Brightest Moment in Life | Insaengeseo Gajang Bichnaneun Sigan (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: The True Colors of Gang and Cheol | Kangchulbonsaek (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: Missing Case of National Assembly Member Jung Chi-Sung | Gookhwaeuiwon Jungchisung Siljongsagun (KBS2 / 2012)
- Drama Special Series: SOS - Save Our School (KBS2 / 2012)
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers