Current user rating: 94/100 (66 votes)
- Movie: In Love And The War (English title) / Sleeping With The Enemy (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Jeokkwaui Dongchim
- Hangul: 적과의 동침
- Director: Park Keon-Hong
- Assistant Director: Jung Ik-Hwan
- Writer: Bae Se-Young
- Producer: Kim Bum-Sik, Han Kil-Ro, Park Yong-Soo
- Cinematographer: Jung Chan-Hong
- Release Date: April 27, 2011
- Runtime: 135min.
- Genre: Drama / Comedy / Period-1950 / War
- Distributor: Showbox
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Set during the Korean war, North Korean soldier Kim Jung-Woong (Kim Ju-Hyuk) aims to liberate the people, but when he meets South Korean Sul-Hee (Jung Ryeo-Won) in a village, he slowly starts to change ...
In 1950, residents in a rural village hears rumors of a war. Even though the country of South Korea is in a war, Seokjeongri is a remote rural village seemingly oblivious to what is occurring in other parts of the country. One day, while the villagers are busily preparing for the wedding of the village leader's granddaughter Sul-Hee, a high level North Korean officer Kim Jung-Woong and his troops appear in front of the villagers. The soldiers appear to be ready to takeover the village, but the residents seem elated that the soldiers have arrived. Jae-Chun welcomes the soldiers passionately and Mr. Baek helps the soldiers. The kind village leader and the warmhearted villagers disarm the soldiers. But, all of these actions taken by the villages are part of a calculated and shred strategy to preserve their own safety.
In Sukjungri, the enemies and residents start to mix together, but the war is going in North Korea's favor and higher level authorities in North Korea orders a secret mission ....
- Filming began July 9th, 2010 in Hamyang County, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea.
- The Korean press has referred to "Sleeping With The Enemy" as the second coming of popular Korean film "Welcome to Dongmakgol".
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers