Current user rating: 89/100 (127 votes)
- Movie: I Have To Buy New Shoes (English title)
- Romaji: Atarashii Kutsu wo Kawanakucha
- Japanese: 新しい靴を買わなくちゃ
- Director: Eriko Kitagawa
- Writer: Eriko Kitagawa
- Producer: Shunji Iwai, Shigeyuki Endo, Hirohumi Shigemura, Naoya Kinoshita, Takashi Hirajo, Nagao Hitachi, Hiroshi Hattori, Tohru Kenjyo, Takeshi Onoda, Toshihiro Hanada
- Cinematographer: Chigi Kanbe
- Release Date: October 6, 2012
- Runtime: 115 min.
- Genre: Romance
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Freelance writer Aoi Teshigahara (Miho Nakayama) lives in Paris, France. Sen Yagami (Osamu Mukai) is a photographer who came to Paris, France due to his younger sister Suzume's (Mirei Kiritani) insistance. Over the next 3 days, Aoi Teshigahara and Sen Yagami fall in love. Meanwhile, Suzume meets her boyfriend Kango (Gou Ayano), whom they have been in a long distance relationship.
- Film took place from March 15-29, 2012 in Paris, France.
- Director/Screen Writer Eriko Kitagawa became inspired to make the movie in 2006 by actress Miho Nakayama who has lived in Paris, France since 2003.
- Novel based on the screenplay will be published by Gentosha.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers