Current user rating: 87/100 (186 votes)
- Movie: I Don't Have Many Friends (literal title)
- Romaji: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
- Japanese: 僕は友達が少ない
- Director: Takuro Oikawa
- Writer: Yomi Hirasaka (novel), Takuro Oikawa
- Producer: Shigeyuki Endo, Naoya Kinoshita, Masahiko Mizuguchi, Mitsuru Ito, Hisao Nabeshima
- Cinematographer: Gen Kobayashi
- Release Date: February 1, 2014
- Runtime: 114 min.
- Genre: Teen / Comedy / Based on a Comic
- Distributor: Toei
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
2nd year high school student Kodaka Hasegawa (Koji Seto) has transferred to his new school about a month ago, but he still hasn't made any friends. Kodaka Hasegawa was born from a Japanese father and a British mother. Because of his appearance, people think Kodaka Hasegawa is a troubled kid.
One day, Kodaka Hasegawa sees classmate Yozora Mikazuki (Kie Kitano) pleasantly talking to herself. Kodaka Hasegawa talks with her about how to make friends. To make friends, Yozora Mikazuki decides to form the Neighbor's Club and forces Kodaka to enroll in the club. Soon other students begin to enroll in the Neighbor's Club.
- Based on the light novel "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" by Yomi Hirasaka (first published August 21, 2009 by Media Factory Co., Ltd.).
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers