Current user rating: 90/100 (104 votes)
- Movie: I'm Flash!
- Romaji: I'm Flash!
- Japanese: I'm Flash!
- Director: Toshiaki Toyoda
- Assistant Director: Megumi Sawada
- Writer: Toshiaki Toyoda
- Producer: Takaaki Hirabe, Shuji Omata, Hiroyuki Ishigaki, Akira Morishige, Yoshitaka Hori, Toshiharu Kirihata, Keisuke Konishi, Shinya Wasaki
- Cinematographer: Shigemori Toyotaro
- Release Date: September 1, 2012
- Runtime: 91 min.
- Genre: Drama
- Distributor: Phantom Film
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Rui (Tatsuya Fujiwara) is the charismatic leader of a new religious group. Consequently, he starts to gain attention from the mass media. After becoming involved in a car accident, Rui goes to a remote island with ex-gangster now bodyguard (Ryuhei Matsuda). On the island, Rui reveals more about his religious group, while a set of ominous events are about to occur ...
- Filmed in Okinawa, Japan.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers