Current user rating: 85/100 (5 votes)
- TV Movie: Hula Girl to Inu no Choco
- Romaji: Hula Girl to Inu no Choco
- Japanese: フラガールと犬のチョコ
- Director: Koji Shintoku
- Writer: Manabu Haraikawa (novel), Erika Seki
- Network: TV Tokyo
- Episodes: 1
- Release Date: March 11, 2015
- Runtime: 21:00-23:08
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Sae (Miori Takimoto) is a young woman who lives in Futaba, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan. One day, she visits the Spa Resort Hawaiians and becomes fascinated by the women hula dancing.
By March 11, 2011, Sae enjoys her job hula dancing at the Spa Resort Hawaiians. On this day, while Sae is taking a break during shows, the Great East Japan earthquake takes place.
She awaits for information on her family and thinks about them and her pet dog Choco.
- Based on the light novel "Hula Girl to Inu no Choco" by written by Manabu Haraikawa & illustrated by Shiori Kanaki (published July, 2012 by Hato Shuppan).
- Other titles depicting the "Spa Resort Hawaiians" in Fukushima, Japan.
- Hula Girls (2006)
- Fukushima Hula Girls | Ganbappe fura garuzu! Fukushima ni ikiru kanojotachi no ima (2011)
- Hula Girl to Inu no Choco (TV Tokyo / 2015)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers