Current user rating: 98/100 (4 votes)
- Drama: How Do I Cope with My Husband's Depression?
- Romaji: Tsure ga utsu ni narimashite
- Japanese: ツレがうつになりまして。
- Writer: Tenten Hosokawa (manga), Toshiyuki Morioka
- Network: NHK
- Episodes: 3
- Release Date: May 29 - June 12, 2009
- Runtime: Friday 22:00
- TV Ratings: 7.03%
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Noriko (Norika Fujiwara) is an unpublished comic artist and writer. Her husband, Akira (Taizo Harada), works for a company that is being restructured. Recently, the company has been plagued by complaints about its products, and Akira, who has a strong conscience, stops shipments of the products without consulting his supervisors. He is fiercely reprimanded by an executive.
Akira quickly descends into a spiral of depression. He is always tired, and he talks about death. His wife tries to come to grips with his illness.
- Related titles:
- Tsure ga Utsu ni Narimashite (2011)
Additional Cast Members:
|| 7.03% (Kanto Region)
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers