Current user rating: 82/100 (42 votes)
- Drama: Hokuto: Some Murderer's Conversion (literal title)
- Romaji: Hokuto Aru Satsujinsha no Kaishin
- Japanese: 北斗 ある殺人者の回心
- Director: Tomoyuki Takimoto
- Writer: Ira Ishida (novel), Tomoyuki Takimoto
- Network: WOWOW
- Episodes: 5
- Release Date: March 25 - April 22, 2017
- Runtime: Saturday 22:00 - 23:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
As a child, Hokuto Hashizume (Yuma Nakayama) was abused severely by his own parents. He never experienced being loved. He stayed at a children's home and then as a teen he met his foster parent Ayako Kondo. For the first time, Hokuto learns what love is and feels happiness, but he becomes a murderer.
20-years-old Hokuto tells his lawyer “Please execute me.”
- "Hokuto" takes over WOWOW's Saturday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "A Speechwriter" and followed by "Kenji Miyazawa's Table" on June 17, 2017.
- Based on novel "Hokuto Aru Satsujinsha no Kaishin" by Ira Ishida (published October, 2012 by Shueisha).
- Novel “Hokuto Aru Satsujinsha no Kaishin” won the 8th Chuokoron Bungei Sho in 2013.
- To portray Hokuto Hashizume, Yuma Nakayama lost 12 kg from the beginning of filming to the end of filming.
Additional Cast Members:
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers