Current user rating: 90/100 (112 votes)
- Movie: Higanjima
- Romaji: Higanjima
- Japanese: 彼岸島
- Korean: 피안도 (Piando)
- Director: Kim Tae-Gyun
- Writer: Koji Matsumoto (manga), Tetsuya Oishi
- Producer: Choji Miyake, Lee Joon-Ho
- Cinematography: Shinji Kugimiya
- World Premiere: October 9, 2009 (Pusan International Film Festival)
- Release Date: January 9, 2010 (Japan)
- Runtime: 122 min.
- Genre: Horror / Suspense-Thriller
- Distributor: Warner Bros.
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan, South Korea
In Higanjima, a man and his friends travel to a mysterious island in search of his vanished brother. The island turns out to be inhabited by vampires.
- Based on manga series "Higanjima" by Koji Matsumoto (published in Young Magazine from 2002-2010).
- Filming commenced October, 2008 with a scheduled 2nd half of 2009 release.
- Related titles:
- Higanjima (2010)
- Higanjima (TBS-MBS / 2013)
- Higanjima: Vampire Island | Higanjima Deluxe (2016)
- Higanjima 2 (TBA / TBA)
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers