Current user rating: 89/100 (98 votes)
- Movie: The X
- Revised romanization: Deo Ekseu
- Hangul: 더 엑스
- Director: Kim Jee-Woon
- World Premiere: October 4, 2013 (Busan International Film Festival)
- Release Date: October, 2013
- Runtime: 30 min.
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
While X (Gang Dong-Won) carries a mysterious object, a breathtaking chase take place.
- Filming began February 4, 2013 and is scheduled to finish in a month.
- Originally made as a 10 minute short film under the Korean title of "Hide & Seek". The short film was commissioned by theater chain CGV to promote its new "ScreenX" theater, which features video projected onto the side walls as well as the center main screen.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers