Current user rating: 74/100 (5 votes)
- Movie: Heroes In Love
- Chinese: 戀愛起義 (Lian'ai qiyi)
- Producer: Gordan Chan
- Release Date: April 20, 2001
- Runtime: 90 min
- Language: Cantonese
- Country: Hong Kong
'Heroes in Love' is a three-film anthology looking at the different facets of love in modern Hong Kong. Respectively titled 'My Beloved', 'Oh, G' and 'Kidnap', all three stories feature first-time directors and performers and also marks the first collaboration between PCC Skyhorse Ltd and Emperor Multimedia Group.
- Director: Wing Shya
- Plot: As a tomboy, Joe's unrequited love for an anonymous girl dare not speak her name, and she can only watch with longing as the object of her affection passes by each day. In a desperate bid for intimate communication, Joe kidnaps the unnamed girl, and holds her prisoner in a cramped back-street apartment. Slowly, a relationship develops between them...
- Director: Nicholas Tse, Stephen Fung
- Writer: Nicholas Tse, Stephen Fung
- Plot: Robin, a loner and a social misfit, is only obsessed with guns. He has no pace in his life for a girlfriend, focusing all his attention on his beloved Baretta handgun, which he caresses like a woman. One night, to his suprise, his gun starts to talk to him in a soft, feminine voice, demanding the proof of his love. Inspired to demonstrate his devotion, he sets out for a potentially deadly mission...
- Director: Goo-Bi GC
- Plot: A boy and girl meet through an ICQ chat room. Young and innocent, they search for the real romance that they have never experienced in their lives. This touching tale of first love is played out against the backdrop of the neon-world of urban malls and 24-hour convenience stores inhabited by modern Hong Kong youngsters.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers