Current user rating: 90/100 (2 votes)
- Movie: When Mother Died, I Thought That I Wanted To Eat Remains (literal title)
- Romaji: Haha o Nakushita Toki, Boku wa Ikotsu o Tabetai to Omotta
- Japanese: 母を亡くした時、僕は遺骨を食べたいと思った。
- Director: Tatsushi Omori
- Writer: Satoshi Miyagawa (manga), Tatsushi Omori
- Producer: Tomohiroi Kobayashi, Gaku Kawasaki
- Cinematographer: Kenji Maki
- Release Date: February 22, 2019
- Runtime: 108 min.
- Distributor: Asmik Ace Entertainment
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
When Satoshi (Ken Yasuda) was little, his mother Akiko (Mitsuko Baisho) always took care of him. She was gentle, but strong mentally. 2 years ago, Akiko was diagnosed with cancer. Now, it is Satoshi's turn to say "It's okay, because I am with you. You will survive." He takes care of his mother, while Satoshi's girlfriend Mari (Nao Matsushita) gives him support. Akiko passes away.
One year later, Satoshi, his father Toshiaki (Renji Ishibashi) and his older brother Yuichi (Jun Murakami) start new lives. Around that time, Satoshi revives a present from his mother.
- Based on manga "Haha o Nakushita Toki, Boku wa Ikotsu o Tabetai to Omotta" by Satoshi Miyagawa (published August 9, 2014 by Shinchosha).
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers