Current user rating: 85/100 (12 votes)
- Movie: Green Chair 2013 - Love Conceptually, 2013
- Revised romanization: Noksaekuija 2013 - Reobeu Keonsebchueolri
- Hangul: 녹색의자 2013 - 러브 컨셉츄얼리
- Director: Park Chul-Soo
- Writer: Park Chul-Soo, Seo Kyung-Sook
- Producer: Ryoo Hyun-Jin
- Cinematographer: Lee Eun-Kil
- World Premiere: October, 2013 (Busan International Film Festival)
- Release Date: October 31, 2013
- Runtime: 97 min.
- Genre: Romance / Drama
- Distributor: Mountain Pictures
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Moon-Hee studied in the USA before returning to South Korea. She now runs an art institute. Moon-Hee has lived separately from her husband, because her husband doesn't want to divorce. Moon-Hee has an intimate relationship with her long-time lover In-Gyu and Professor Yoon.
Meanwhile, Moon-Hee’s student Joo-Won always draws Moon-Hee’s face during class. When Joo-Won was young, his grandmother took him to a wedding. There, he saw Moon-Hee for the first time in a wedding dress. Joo-Won fell in love with her at first sight. To finally meet her, he takes her class.
| Latest News
|| Latest Trailers